To make an informed decision every business needs to know what happened, what is happening, and what might happen with insightful reports that provide information in an easy to understand format. Without reports, businesses have no map to navigate through business operations.
“We’re proud to be leading the competition with the new Paychex Report Center,” said Martin Mucci, Paychex president and CEO. “So much of a company’s organization and efficiencies revolve around reporting, and this new offering provides 24/7 access to insightful information that will help America’s business owners operate more effectively and make more informed management decisions.”
The new Report Center is available to Paychex Online and Paychex Single Sign-On customers, and consists of four distinct reporting tools that allow users to customize reporting capabilities based on their business needs.
Paychex customers, in addition to over 140 on-demand reports, can take advantage of
- Around-the-clock access to valuable company information: payroll reports, retirement plan summaries, employee data, and much more
- Quick and easy views for clients and accountants with multiple businesses/multiple business IDs
- New customization options for specific and relative date ranges, type of employee, organization, and more
- Package creation and favorites bookmarking for quick access from the Paychex Online dashboard
- Data exports in a variety of formats, including PDF, XLS, fixed-width, and CSV to manipulate for easy importing into third-party software
- Ability to build custom reports from scratch using Paychex Report Writer
The reports range from standard, on-demand, and ad-hoc to data extract templates; and more, allowing businesses, their accounting professionals, and employees to better manage payroll, benefits, and human resources data – all in one place.
“This latest offering is based on our next-generation platform that further positions us for the future,” said Michael Gioja, Paychex senior vice president of information technology, product management and development. ”We focused on delivering a robust and intuitive customer-focused user interface that quickly enables clients and their accountants to access the data they need to run their business.”
To get more information about Reports Center and how Paychex can help your business with payroll, human resource and benefits outsourcing - call 888-793-4110.